John Cena Diet Plan
WWE superstar John Cena, have one of the best body in WWE. this great man used to be very skinny before he started his workout and training. To have a body like John Cena is the dream of every boy. So lets check out what did a skinny kid do to get such a powerful body , which can even lift the 500lbs huge man big show!! on his shoulders.
CENA started bodybuilding from the age of 15 years. He had a great interest in weightlifting and bodybuilding. And now, the WWE superstar John Cena has a height 6’1″ and weighs around 240lbs. John Cena shares, that when it comes in getting a huge muscular body, perfect in shape, diet plays a very important role in it.
Although Cena trains very hard in gym, but the secret behind Cena’s perfect body is his Diet which is as follows:
- 16 Boiled eggs-white portion of 8 eggs only
- 100-150gms Oat meat
- with raisins and apple sauce
- 2-3 litres. of milk
- Rich protein shake and high protein food
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100gms of Brown veggies and rives.
- Wheat Bread
Pre and Post workout Diet:
- Whey protein shake with bananas and ice-cream in it.
Late evening snacks:
- Protein shake with cheese.
- 200Ggms Grilled fish or chicken
- Brown rice or pasta
- Raw or boiled vegetables
- Dressed salad with green items mainly.
So, following a strict and healthy diet and workout is the secret of John Cena’s great body.