Seated Cable Rows
Seated Cable Rows is an excellent exercise to get your back in shape and build muscles. All you need is a rowing machine with a v-bar as shown above. This exercise focuses on your biceps, lats, traps, teres major and rhomboids muscles and is among best back exercises to develop the lats. Most of the people does this exercise jerking, and using body momentum which can lead to many back injuries and no gains.
So correct form is very important for maximum muscle gains and get your back in shape. Cable Rows is rated:- 9 out of 10 –EXCELLENT
Seated Cable Rows Correct Form:
- Sit on the bench, lean and grab the v-bar. Keep your back stretched and straight. This is the starting position.
- Squeeze you shoulders and pull the bar towards your abs. Always keep your back straight while rowing the cable.
- Now as you go back to starting position, slightly inhale and bend your back for about 10 degrees to stretch your back muscles.
- Keep your back vertically straight as you pull, and exhale slightly.
- Repeat all the above steps. Do 3-4 sets with 10-12 reps each.
Seated Rows Video will help you understand:
Muscles Used in Cable Rows:- Lower Back muscles, biceps, lats, traps, teres major and rhomboids.
Check our Muscle Map for details of these muscles.
Bookmark us now, and connect on facebook.