John Abraham Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Fitness Diet, Wiki Biography
John Abraham Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Farhan Irani|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||December 17, 1972|
|Age (in 2019)||47|
|Birth Place/Born in||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Lives in/Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession/Work||Bollywood Actor, Model, Film Producer|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
John Abraham Childhood/Young Info
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Worli, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|College||Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai|
Mumbai Educational Trust
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts, Masters in Business Administration|
John Abraham Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.83 m|
|Height in Centimeters||183 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||6ft 0 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||95 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||209 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||48-36-18|
|Chest Size||48 in|
|Biceps||18 in, went up to 21 inches in the movie- Force.|
John Abraham Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Abraham John (an Architect)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Firoza Irani (Housewife)|
|Elder Brother||He doesn’t have an elder brother|
|Elder Sister||Susy Mathew|
|Younger Brother||Alan Abraham (an Architect)|
|Younger Sister||He doesn’t have a younger sister|
John Abraham Girlfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marriage Date||January 3, 2014|
|Wife Name and Occupation||Priya Runchal (a Banker)|
|Son||No, he doesn’t have kids yet.|
|Daughter||No, he doesn’t have children yet.|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Riya Sen (Bollywood Actress)|
Bipasha Basu (Bollywood Actress)
|Net Worth in Dollars||$34 million|
|John Abraham Net Worth in Indian Rupees||251 Crore Indian Rupees|
- Debut Movie as an Actor: Jism (2003) (with Bipasha Basu and Amitabh Bachchan)
- Debut Movie as a Producer: Vicky Donor (2012) (with Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam)
John Abraham Controversies
- In an interview, John Abraham revealed how he was molested by a group of women. He narrated that once a girl had put her hand inside his t-shirt leaving him and his bodyguard in shock, a few seconds later he found his chest was bleeding. The girl when confronted, responded that she wanted his skin on her nails.
- In April 2018 he filed multiple criminal complaints against Prernaa Arora and her company, KriArj Entertainment for cheating, fraud, breach of trust, defamation, and various offenses committed under the IT Act. This was related the to movie Parmanu 2018.
- Various FIRs were filed against him by BJP leaders against his film ‘Satyameva Jayate’ for hurting religious sentiments.
- He locked his lips with Abhishek Bachchan in the film Dostana.
- He has been accused of using anabolic steroids to rapidly increase his body muscle mass.
- He was stopped by the police while he was trying to enter a show. Reportedly, policemen asked him to wait till the Governor of the state enters the function. The video had got more than 10 million views.
- Smoking: No, but he used to be a chain smoker.
- Drinking: No, he doesn’t consume alcohol at all.
- Food Preference: Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Working out in the Gym, Going out on the road for a long drive.
Interesting Facts which every John Abraham fan should know
- His Address is Ashiyana Estate, John Baptist Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharastra, India.
- He is managed by Carrie Models, a modeling agency.
- He is a live example of multiculturalism since his father is a Christian while his mother is a Parsi.
- His major brand endorsements include- his own fashion line JA Clothes; Yamaha; Garnier products; Philips Grooming Products; Haier India Electronics; Ultimate Nutrition Musclebuilding Supplements etc. He is also the Indian brand ambassador of Reebok.
- Abraham was first seen in a Punjabi video song Surma by Jazzy B.
- His own name and his father’s name is exactly the same in reverse order!
- He was a fitness enthusiast since his school times and regularly participated in all sports events, further went ahead and represented his school at the district level in a 100metres sprint.
- Before making it big in the Indian Film Industry, John Abraham has worked as a promotion manager and media planner for a company called Media Entertainment Promotions Ltd.
- He wanted to stick to his family business i.e. remain an Architect just like his younger brother and father. But unwillingly he landed up being an actor.
- John’s modeling career was not that bad after all. He was a runner-up in Gladrags Manhunt Super Model Contest.
- Even though he is considered more as a youth fashion icon and a macho man than an actor, he did take up acting classes from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Lab.
- John Abraham is crazy for bikes. He can be seen riding a bike in every other film he does, be it Dhoom, Force, Desi Boyz etc. But you would be amazed to know that he bought himself a Yamaha RD 350 at the age of 18 years which he has still kept with himself as a memory.
- Technically his debut movie should have been ‘Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ in 2001, for which he had almost completed the shooting. But the Director of the film dropped the planned to launch the film.
- The voice of John Abraham in the film Jism 2003 was not his own, rather was a dubbed one. Interestingly he fell in love with Bipasha Basu during this film and the couple went on to take their relationship forward for 8 years, getting separated almost when they were about to get married. Meanwhile, both had one big thing in common – Health & Fitness.
- The entire nation’s youth went crazy after seeing him riding a bike in Dhoom. John Abraham credits his success to his role in that film. This also boosted the popularity of Suzuki Hayabusa. Moreover, the hairstyle he carried was a hit too. And not to mention, cops had a tough time controlling robbery as the film gave them innovative ideas to steal and run away quickly!
- Even though he portrays himself as a bad boy and a party freak of Bollywood, in reality, he hates late night clubs and disco.
- If you are wondering how did he end up marrying a banker then you would be astonished to know that he met Priya Runchal in a gym while working out and soon developed a crush on her while he was still dating Bipasha Basu. Yes, perhaps this was one of the reasons why Bips and John broke up almost a decade old relationship.
- He is a very close friend of Ex-Indian cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- He was seen lifting a bike in real without any support or photoshop, during the promotion for the movie Force. The film also had a similar scene where too John lifted the bike in real.
- He says the film New York (2009) is his best acting in any of his films yet and he is grateful to have done such a vibrant and meaningful film.
- He has a unique disease called deviated nasal septum in which the patient is also supposed to breathe through his mouth since one’s nose gets partially blocked.
- John’s parents are very down to earth, albeit having a superstar kid, they still travel in public bus and auto rickshaw. Maybe the traffic in Mumbai has to be blamed for this.
- One can notice a massive body transformation if we compare the Kabir of Dhoom vs ACP Yashvardhan of Force. Anyways, undeniably he has the best body in Bollywood which is one of the reasons why he has an exorbitant female fan following.
- In the movie Welcome Back 2015, he replaced the superstar Akshay Kumar.
- He had to smoke incessantly for his film Dishoom.
- His love for football can be seen vividly as he owns a local football team called NorthEast United Football Club.
- He has a thing for cars, his collection includes many cars ranging from an old Maruti Gypsy to a Lamborgini Gallardo.
- Even though his actions are humane and he seems a humble human being for he contributes regularly for the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). But on YouTube, there are many videos showing callous misbehavior of John Abraham towards his fans. Such actions really degraded his image and there any many who have started to hate him after seeing those videos.
John Abraham Fitness
- Being a vegetarian he balances his diet and eats a clean source of protein, carb, and fats. Since childhood, he gets inspiration from Sylvester Stallone to work out and stay in shape all year round.
- He gets trained by personal trainer Mike Ryan, who is a famous celebrity fitness coach.
- Breakfast: 6 Eggs ( 5 whites and 1 with yolk ), Fresh fruit juice, Butter Toasts, Almonds.
- He advises everyone to have a king size breakfast, as our bodies go in a catabolic state when we don’t eat for so many hours as we are asleep. So it’s important to have a heavy breakfast every morning to kickstart the day and keep energy levels high.
- Snacks: Protein shake and dry fruits.
- He emphasizes the importance of munching on snacks to increase metabolism and stay energetic. At the same time warns to stay away from junk food in the name of snacks.
- Lunch: John Abraham’s lunch typically comprises an Indian Thali rich in nutrients, minerals, and fiber. Broadly includes Chapatis, Dal, Vegetables, Curd and Salad.
- Pre and Post Workout Meals: Protein drinks, supplements, complex carbohydrates, and coffee.
- Along with a proper diet, John Abraham regularly performs bodybuilding exercises in the gym to build muscles and also does cardio to keep body fat levels low.