Ronnie Coleman Height, Weight, Age, Diet Plan, Body, Wiki, Biography & More
Ronnie Coleman is eight times Mr. Olympia, and he holds the record for 26 IFFB wins. He is amongst the best bodybuilders ever. Ronnie has a height of 5ft. 11 inches and weighs around 140kgs.. So let’s check out Ronnie Coleman’s diet which he used to follow back then, his height, weight, and images.
Ronnie Coleman Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Ronnie Dean “Big Ron” Coleman|
|Nick Name||Big Arm, GOAT (Greatest of All Times)|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||13th May 1964|
|Age (in 2019)||55|
|Birth Place/Born in||Bastrop, Louisiana, U.S|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Lives in/Residence||Arlington, Texas, USA|
|Profession/Work||Word famous Bodybuilder, Weightlifter, Former Police Officer for the Arlington Police|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
Ronnie Coleman Childhood/Young Info
|School||Bastrop High School|
|College||Grambling State University (GSU)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in Accounting|
Ronnie Coleman Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.8 m|
|Height in Centimeters||180 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 11 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||140 kg (approx)|
|Weight in Pounds||308 lb (approx)|
|Body Figure Measurements||58-36-24|
|Chest Size||58 in|
|Hair Color||He is completely Bald|
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Parents||Mother: Jessie Benton (has a muscular physique)|
Father: no information is available on his father.
|Siblings||He has 3 sisters and 1 brother-all them are from different father|
|Marital Status||Married, divorced and married again.|
|Marriage Date||28th December 2007 and April 11, 2016|
|Wife Name and Occupation||Susan Williamson, a personal trainer|
|Children||He has 4 children with Susan Williamson, out of which 2 are daughters, namely Jamilleah and Valencia Daniel.|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Rouaida Christine Achkar Coleman, a personal trainer. (His Ex-wife)|
|Ronnie Coleman Net Worth in Dollars||$10 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||73 crore Indian Rupees|
- He has been accused of using illicit anabolic steroids to rampantly bulk up.
- Smoking: No
- Drinking: No
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Weight-Lifting and Policing
Interesting Facts about Ronnie Coleman which you must know
- He made a modest beginning in bodybuilding as he failed to win even a single trophy between 1992-1994. But never lost hope and continued.
- He likes to introduce himself as ‘I’m one of 2 men in the whole world to be able to call themselves 8 X Mr. Olympia’.
- He has also won 26 titles as IFBB professional. However, his first bodybuilding title was of Mr. Texas (Heavyweight & Overall) in 1990.
- His personal trainer for a long time has been ‘Brian Dobson’ who was also the owner of the gym from where Ronnie started lifting seriously.
- Coleman’s thighs and calves measure 32 inches and 22 inches respectively.
- Ronnie used to take 3 to 4 months off/break after Mr. Olympia.
- While competing, the majority of his time used to be spent on either eating or getting ready to eat!
- He was raised by a single mother and used to love playing football in college and was pretty good at it. Soon his inclination towards bodybuilding began.
- Ronnie Coleman simultaneously excelled in football and weightlifting. Both the sports mutually helped him become an A-class athlete which helped him get a ‘sports scholarship’ in Grambling State University.
- Despite having a degree in Accounting he wasn’t able to find a respectable source of living and a permanent job. He even had to serve as a pizza delivery boy for some time. But deep down within, he had a desire to make it big.
- Finally, at the age of 25, he got the job in the police department. The bonus for him was that the police force required a high level of fitness because of which he continued to weight lifting. Perhaps a private gym was provided for all policemen in all police stations. But this gym lacked the infrastructure he desperately needed to reach new heights in the bodybuilding world. Thus, he joined a nearby gym where he met his trainer Brian Dobson.
- From here he was on a road to success, there was no turning back for him. He worked hard in the gym, followed a strict diet plan and incessantly bagged multiple bodybuilding titles ubiquitously from various competitions.
- He made history by breaking the record of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Mr. Olympia.
- He finally announced his retirement after losing the Mr. Olympia title in 2007. Some people call it ‘the death of a legend’, But Legends never die, they live forever.
- Soon after his retirement as a bodybuilder, he became a successful entrepreneur by establishing a bodybuilding supplements Company.
- Now he looks entirely different. Almost beyond recognition. Indeed, one day everything comes to an end.
Ronnie Coleman Diet Plan
He has 6 tablets of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 1 cup of grits with cheese
- 12 egg-whites
He has 6 BSN Betalin capsules after this meal.
After two hours gap between his first meal, Ronnie starts his workout taking:
- 2 scoops of NO Explode as an instant shake.
After his intense workout, Coleman consumes the following supplements for recovery
- 2 scoops of Cell Mass
- 6 tablets of Nitrix
- Supplement enriched in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Multi-vitamin, Multi-mineral, Chromium, Glucosamine and Calcium.
- 1 chicken breast
- Red beans and rice
- kernel corn
- Few slices of cornbread
After his lunch, he takes 5 capsules of BETALIN
6 capsules of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 3 kgs Grilled Chicken and,
- Few baked Potatoes.
- 5 oz chicken breast.
- 8oz of filet mignon.
- baked Potatoes and french fries
- A glass of Lemonade and 5 capsules of BSN Betalin after his meal.
Mid-Night meal before bed
- 4 scoops of lean dessert protein shake and,
- Rich sources of vitamin e, vitamin c, multi-mineral, and calcium, generally capsules.